REPUBLIC CUBE OPEN 2023
A RUBIK’s CUBE CHAMPIONSHIP ONLINE AND OFFLINE.
- Individual Category – 2x2x2 Cube, 3x3x3 Cube, 4x4x4 Cube, 5x5x5 Cube, Pyraminx & 3x3x3 Mirror
- Special Category – 3 Cube Relay(2x2x2, 3x3x3 and Pyraminx) & 3x3x3 Cube Pre – Memorized solve
- Online – 21-22nd January 2023, Saturday & Sunday
- Offline – 28-29th January 2023, Saturday & Sunday
- Venue: Online– Zoom App- Time Slot and Zoom Link will be provided on 19th January 2023
Offline– Vega City Mall, Bengaluru– Time slot to reach the venue will be provided on 27th January 2023.
- Registration: Online– Registration starts 29th December 2022, Registration ends 18th January 2023.
Offline– Registration starts 29th December 2022, Registration ends 26th January 2023.
- Fee: Base registration: Rs 250 (Compulsory for each participant)
Individual Category: Rs 250 for each event selected
Special Category: Rs 500/- for each event selected
- Competition details: All further details will be provided via broadcast message from “9004896292”. Please save this phone number in your contact list as soon as you register.
KINDLY READ THE RULES CAREFULLY:
- ***Participants from Bangalore must register only in the Offline competition.***
- Its compulsory to fill all the details in the form with utmost care. No changes will be entertained post registration.
- 2X2X2 Cube, 3x3x3 Cube and Pyraminx Events would be “Best of 2 Solves” and all other events would be One Attempt only
- There will be Top 3 Podium Winners in each age category and each individual category based on timings.
- Winners will be selected after considering both offline and online scores and will be announced during award ceremony on 29th Jan at the Venue.
- Participants participating in:
All 8 categories will be awarded “CUBE CONQUEROR BADGE”
5 or more categories will be awarded “ACE CUBER BADGE”
3 or more categories will be awarded “CUBE MASTER BADGE”
- 3 Cube Relay: If participant is participating in 3 Cube Relay, he/she has to solve 3 cubes (2x2x2, 3x3x3 and Pyraminx) at one go.
If participant solves under 1 min 30 seconds- Gold Medalist
If participant solves under 2 min 30 seconds- Silver Medalist
If participant solves under 3 min 30 seconds- Bronze Medalist
Relay is a separate event and cannot be combined with individual event categories.
- 3x3x3 Pre – Memorized Solve: A scramble will be given one day prior to the event. Participant can practice it as many times as they can and come up with their fastest solution.
If participant solves under 10 seconds- Gold Medalist
If participant solves under 20 seconds- Silver Medalist
If participant solves under 30 seconds- Bronze Medalist
3x3x3 Pre – Memorized Solve is a separate event and cannot be combined with individual event categories.
- Inspection time of 15 seconds will be given before solving for all events.
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- The time slots provided for online event will be scheduled as per the organizers and no requests to change will be entertained. If the participant is unavailable, he/she will be marked absent.
- The organisers are not responsible for network issues for online participants.
- All participants have to use their own set of cubes. Offline participants are requested to carry them as organisers are not obliged to provide the cubes on spot.
- The special mention awards and lucky draws are only for participants who participate in 3 or more categories and are in “Offline Participant” Category.
- Parents and mentors are only allowed to participate in 3x3x3 individual cube category and Special category events only.
- The organizer reserves the right to alter/vary/change/amend any/all rules and regulations at any given point.
- Any inappropriate behavior from a participant or anyone related will lead to disqualification and fee will not be refunded.
- In any conflict, the organizer’s decision will be considered final.
- For online queries please WhatsApp Ms. Kashish on 9004896292
- For offline queries please WhatsApp Mr. Vivek on 7702889846
Kindly avoid phone calls unless urgent.